Where are my crafty ladies at? We all know how quickly those trips to Joanne Fabrics and Michael's can catch up with us and before you know it you're left
Where are my crafty ladies at? We all know how quickly those trips to Joanne Fabrics and Michael’s can catch up with us and before you know it you’re left with an often obscene amount of craft supplies for projects you may never do.
Join the fun on August 30th for a Craft Supply Exchange with other local crafty ladies.
Here’s how it works:
1. Bring any and all unwanted craft supplies. Think tubes of glitter, glue guns, paint, fabric, buttons, cardstock – you name it!
2. Take a look at what is up for grabs from other attendees and claim what fits your crafting needs best
3. Bring a reusable bag to carry your newfound craft goodies home
4. Have the option to donate any unclaimed supplies to the Boys and Girls Club of Winston-Salem/Ronald McDonald House
5. Stick around and hang out with other creative women in the area while enjoying some light snacks and drinks
This is a free event, please donate to the space!
Hosted by Taryn from One Crafty Miss.
(Thursday) 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Fearless Winston Salem
1002 Brookstown Avenue